• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fortunately / Unfortunately Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the most unfortunate part, I find this thread offensive and degrading to women, but it exists, in a public, open forum...and has since July, 2009, and it is not edited, deleted, or otherwise altered. Spread your version of morality, decency, and purism there why don't ya?

It is unfortunate that you don't seem to under stand that: 1) The RRC Mods have NO control over that thread or it's post, 2) NAXJA has set forth guidelines AND rules that must be followed by all, members and non-members, 3) We as mods have a set SOP that we must follow (like I have mentioned before) and 4) The FCC can not "police" everyting on the internet nor do they have too much say so. Remember this is NAXJA and their BOD (present and past) set forth and enforce their own rules and guidelines as does the RRC BOD, when we deem fit.

Now if you would like for us to become like some of the other mods on NAXJA and start handing out infractions around the clock.... so be it. But I am sure not too many people would be happy with us nor will they be happy with you, MM, once they find out your are the one that wants us to do it that way. We are VERY relaxed in this chapter and I would like to keep it that way. But for some reason when we do find something that is wrong or needs to or should be removed.... it's censorship, not following the rules as stated above.

It is also unfortunate that this thread will now be locked and the whole "censorship" subject and name calling is now in the hands of ELECTED higher level people on NAXJA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back