• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fortunately / Unfortunately Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the neighbor kid has Tourette's and runs up and down the street screaming the same thing over and over and it doesn't make any sense at all!

Fortunately, i do the same thing, but since people can actually SEE me do it and they know I have Tourette's, I get away with it!

Fortunately, it's a little known fact that little kids with Tourette's have super powers. The boy spouted out "gawddammitballcraplintlicker!" which happened to be the magic phrase that reverses allergic reactions to Zombies. But there is one downfall....

Fortunately, when they got outside of the theater, they busted into a dance scene from Rocky Horror Picture Show.

EXTREMELY fortunately, every single one of them died in a bus accident on the way to the movie studio. And the Hollywood producer was kicked in the nuts for wanting to remake a movie that was horrible in the first place.

unfortunately, FEMA screwed this up because Obama hates Zombies, as Kanye West so eloquently put it. So the bus stayed on fire for 4 weeks while the toxins spread further and further to neighboring cities and counties.

fourtunately instead of mutating everyone it just gave all the people that like the president the AIDS virus and they started growing 3rd arms off their backs

Fortunately, since Nanacy Pelosi already fell under the category of schizophrenic performing vampires, she cancelled herself out and erupted into a ball of flames.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back