• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FORDYCE FOR SURE FRI/SAT Eagle Lakes to Cisco Grove

GREATWHITEJEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Im loaded up on the trailer and ready for some action. Leaving around 1:30 PM to meet up in Blue Canyon Tommorw afternoon for night run up Drive Line Hill making at or near 1st water crossing. This time it on ... All my stuff is done except the stuff I forgot or neglected.. At some point you just got to say good enough and go or it will never happen . Good times guranteed . Going to be a kid friendly trip so no worries if you got critters. Email at [email protected] for directions to cabin or if anyone just wants to meet at Trail Head.

Finishing up at Cisco Grove staging area Saturday . depending on
What shape im in and if therr are any other rigs to wheel may run the entire trail and finish Sunday. Ive have never run past Cisco Grove. So I not sure how much more difficult it gets. First time I ran the trail on 31s we were lied to. My buddy kept saying it just gets easier from here. HA if anything it got worse and my Jeep got a beating and I got hooked.

Back