• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford Raptor

they're pretty bad ass for a factory built truck, but if you beat on it the frame is going to bend just behind the cab. They make a piece that braces that area now so supposedly that's fixed but...you could buy a 3-5 year old f150 and make it whoop that raptor's ass for half that amount of money.

Go used. A lot of people traded them in because they couldn't afford the gas to drive them.
Most didn't actually use them to their potential.

A lot of haters, but for straight from the factory they are bad ass.

Friend of mine has one as his daily driver. Seriously awesome truck if you have the coin. But if you're gonna mod it, I don't see the point, just do what Grimm said and get a regular F150 and build a better one cheaper.

they're pretty bad ass for a factory built truck, but if you beat on it the frame is going to bend just behind the cab. They make a piece that braces that area now so supposedly that's fixed but...you could buy a 3-5 year old f150 and make it whoop that raptor's ass for half that amount of money.

/\ /\ /\
This

Lol..yea thats what im takin about! It had the fox shocks with i think were bypasses and the camera in the front. Well i popped the hood and wasnt really impressed, i expected to see some futuristic off road engine :dunno: it was a puffed up ford on steriods from the outside. The Gm said the middle eastern people buy them and ship'em back to thier country and sell them for double

give me the 65 grand and i'll build you a truck that will eat that truck for breakfast on the street or the dirt. how good is your credit and what color do you want it :gee:

Look up the 150 in the Jeepspeed section. I forget who built it...one of the Jeepspeed racers from here. Gorgeous truck for about 20-25k IIRC. He built it all himself and it would likely spank a Raptor. Call him up and see if you can pay him to build you one. :D

I was window shopping lol but if i keep doing that eventualy i will have one built if i convince my other half :shhh: training for another position so we'll see. Either that or dump all the money into pimpin out the Zj to make her more muscular :D time will tell

even a new f150 off the showroom floor with a giant, brenthal, or similar kit plus shocks would come in WAY under the raptor's price tag man. don't get blinded by the glitter (unless you got the coin to throw at it i guess).

i know deegans mechanic and they have broke two frames but they is sexy.... i wish dodge made something to compete with it :/

Back