• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ford 9" and d44 front

mikecooper

NAXJA Forum User
I have a full width ford 9" with a strange spool(31 spline big bearing) and 5.13 gears that has new bearings on the shafts(never run). Its currently setup for a sprung over yj. It has drums but needs all brake shoes and hardware. $650

I also have a full width d44 front from a 75.5 f100. It has the weld on mounts that can be cut off but the down side is, its drum brake. I would be easy to convert with parts mike true flat tops and junkyard chevy small bearing spindles ford rotors and gm or ford calipers. It come complete from hub to hub with all the steering attached. $350

For the 44 i have nib Yukon reverse spiral 5.13's and a series 4 carrier that is welded. $180 for the gears and carrier

Firm on all prices. Loacted in North Richland Hills Texas 76180. I am willing to deliver to most places in Texas and Oklahoma.

Call for more info if needed (940)210-1056 Chris

My brother might want that fron 44 for his cherokee possibly. He is hopefully selling his dana 30 front here real soon and will be looking for what you have so I am sure he would buy this-----------Kyle

Im willing to ship yes, BUT I work like a mad man, 100+ hrs a week. So if they get bought it may be a week before id be able to make it to forward air's shipping terminal in ft worth. All they are doing right now is taking up space in my garage. I got another set with detroit, spool, ctms and alloys all the way around, that are going into my cherokee, so the axles im selling were are my project axles, now they're just collecting dust.

Back