• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For you motorcycle lovers...

Very, VERY COOL but NO THANKS! I did the British thing in the 70s and early 80s. If I want to walk somewhere I prefer to leave my vehicle at home; not on the side of the road somewhere.

:gee:

HAH! It's been brought to my attention this article is 6 years old... DOH!

Meh, I hadn't seen it. Even if I had it would just rekindle those dreams like we all have; finding that perfect find.

Meh, they went for over $20k six years ago. That kind of money would be one heck of a new bike with modern technology and reliability. I guess people are always reminiscent of the past, but I'd take a new bike any day and then ride the crap out of it.

Meh, they went for over $20k six years ago. That kind of money would be one heck of a new bike with modern technology and reliability. I guess people are always reminiscent of the past, but I'd take a new bike any day and then ride the crap out of it.
DUH.....if you're going to ride it. I'd bet a small fortune not one of those 11 bikes ever gets riden. Probably all in private collections or museums.

DUH.....if you're going to ride it. I'd bet a small fortune not one of those 11 bikes ever gets riden. Probably all in private collections or museums.

I'd have left it in the crate with an opened side and displayed it in my office.

But then I remember I don't have one. And I'm not rich. And, at current, I don't have an office in my house.

Sigh

Back