• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For sale one more time

Brent 88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
1988 Cherokee 2 Door Auto 170k miles.
Front axle: Dana 30 with Warn hub conversion, warn inners and outers, ez-locker, 4.56’s
Rear axle: Ford 8.8 discs, ez-locker & 4.56’s.
T/C has AA HD SYE with Tom Woods shaft.
Front Suspension is rusty’s 6” coils with teraflex spacer. RE drop brackets and braces, RE Adj. uppers fixed lowers.
Rear Suspension is Rustys springs with some Toyota leaves added.
Running 35” BFG MT’s on black steelies with a full size spare.

Has C4x4 front bumper, Warn M8000, C4x4 Rocker guards.
6 point cage from D&C
Various: OBA, C-Rock brace/Rusty’s Track Bar and brace, GDI radiator with open conversion, tranny cooler, other little stuff I am sure I am forgetting
The trails have made it not so pretty. Been Rolled, which put some nice size dents in it and cracked the rear hatch, needs a windshield, needs a drivers side door handle, drivers side front and rear glass are busted. I have removed the passenger side rear glass. It needs 2 new doors but I just leave them off to wheel. But like I said it is a trail rig. Runs great drives about like you would expect just doesn't look pretty.

The drive train, OBA & winch are worth alone what I want for it. I just hate to see it sit. I have no time for wheeling and also could use the money to go towards a house. $2,500 or offers, maybe trades. I am not parting it out. I relize I could make more doing so but I have not the time or garage to do so.

Located in knoxville, TN

Is this grey and sitting under a tarp? I think I pass it on a regular basis and always wonder about it but never have a chance to stop.

I would like to see some pics, my email is [email protected] ... also, are you looking for strictly cash or will you consider trades on anything? I don't have anything in mind, but thought someone else might have something that struck your fancy.

I have an older pic I can send you but need to take some new ones. I am open to trades on vw's a wrangler or cj, perhaps a pickup. Things I can use not wheel.

Keep it and lets cut it next weekend:)

Back