• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: Off Road Accessories by hi-lift, etc.

Hubbazoot

NAXJA Forum User
I have some off-road gear for sale, all of it is in good condition, some of it has barely been used.

-48" Hi-Lift: $50
The hi-lift has some paint chips up at the top O link and some scratches from use on the base, the handle is a little scratched up but it's been well oiled and maintained. Been used all of about 8 times and it works great.

-Hi-lift wheel helper: $20
This is the hi-lift accessory designed to lift a wheel instead of the bumper. Uses a bolt connection to attach to the hi-lift lifting arm and has rubber coated hooks and a rubber-coated bumper on the front to help prevent scratches. Some of the rubber coating has peeled off the hooks.

-Hi-lift winch kit: $50
This is the winch kit for the hi-lift designed to allow you to use a chain as a winch. It comes with two short snatch chains, gloves, shackle, snatch strap, and leather work gloves.

-2" Receiver D-link: $20
This is the D-link accessory that fits in a 2" receiver. Comes with D-link and receiver pin. In good shape, D-link doesn't seize.

-TOW Strap/Cargo strap: $5
This is a 30' Tow strap WITH HOOKS rated for 10000lb towing capacity. In okay shape, shows some use.

-XJ 2" AAL Helper spring pack: FREE
These are the helper leaves off of a 1987 XJ and offer about 2" of lift. Yours free, just come pick them up (already pulled).

-KC look-alike off-road lights: $5/ea, all four for $15
These are the 55w off-road lights from harbor freight. The bulbs still work great and the glass lenses are blemish-free. No switches included, just the lights (w/ bulbs)

-Water-proof storage box: $15
This is a water-proof tool box made of durable plastic, black. It fits perfectly in the back of an XJ with the back seat up next to a 30" spare. In good condition. Comes with assorted spare fluids.

-ATV 1000lb storage straps: $5 ea, 2 available.
These are camo-style ATV ratchet straps for holding down all your s**t. They were able to hold down my hi-lift, tool box, and spare without any problem and are plenty strong.

If you are interested in all these items, I will give you all of them for $170 (Items total price: $190 if sold seperately). That price only applies if you take EVERYTHING I have listed here. For any of these items, I can show you how they work and how they fit together.

If you are interested, please call 720-298-0355.

I have some off-road gear for sale, all of it is in good condition, some of it has barely been used...

If you are interested in all these items, I will give you all of them for $170 (Items total price: $190 if sold seperately). That price only applies if you take EVERYTHING I have listed here. For any of these items, I can show you how they work and how they fit together.

Fixxed...:firedevil

I have some off-road gear for sale, all of it is in good condition, some of it has barely been used.

-48" Hi-Lift: $50
The hi-lift has some paint chips up at the top O link and some scratches from use on the base, the handle is a little scratched up but it's been well oiled and maintained. Been used all of about 8 times and it works great.

This is the hi-lift accessory designed to lift a wheel instead of the bumper. Uses a bolt connection to attach to the hi-lift lifting arm and has rubber coated hooks and a rubber-coated bumper on the front to help prevent scratches. Some of the rubber coating has peeled off the hooks.

-Hi-lift winch kit: $50
This is the winch kit for the hi-lift designed to allow you to use a chain as a winch. It comes with two short snatch chains, gloves, shackle, snatch strap, and leather work gloves.

-2" Receiver D-link: $20
This is the D-link accessory that fits in a 2" receiver. Comes with D-link and receiver pin. In good shape, D-link doesn't seize.

This is a 30' Tow strap WITH HOOKS rated for 10000lb towing capacity. In okay shape, shows some use.

These are the 55w off-road lights from harbor freight. The bulbs still work great and the glass lenses are blemish-free. No switches included, just the lights (w/ bulbs)

This is a water-proof tool box made of durable plastic, black. It fits perfectly in the back of an XJ with the back seat up next to a 30" spare. In good condition. Comes with assorted spare fluids.

-ATV 1000lb storage straps: $5 ea, 2 available.
These are camo-style ATV ratchet straps for holding down all your s**t. They were able to hold down my hi-lift, tool box, and spare without any problem and are plenty strong.

I still have to watch my spending.

Are you still in Arvada?

These are the 55w off-road lights from harbor freight. The bulbs still work great and the glass lenses are blemish-free. No switches included, just the lights (w/ bulbs), will throw in a PA speaker for another $5.

Back