• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

for sale: bumper, rims, tires, roof rack for early xj's

Kernel

NAXJA Forum User
arb bumper for '84-'95 or is '96 $500
ry%3D480

4 36x12.5 15 tsl swampers. 3 are 2-3yrs old but only have about 2500 miles on them maybe. 3 wheeling trips barrett and 2 snow runs. 1 is older and have know idea of it's history but still has a lot of tread left. $500
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

con-fer roof rack. older style roof rack hardware. expanded metal is just zip tied on $150
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

5 rims. 15x8 (i'll have to check on back spacing) i think they are ar-23's. lots of rock rash. $100
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

sport-mate pass side rear storage $50
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

everthing is obo except for maybe the front bumper. don't really need to get rid of it. everything is in cupertino.

mark

How does that sportmate box attach?
i mounted it by drilling holes in my floor and wheel well and then just bolted down. now that i think about it not sure if i drilled the holes or the holes were already in the sport-mate. i carried all my recovery stuff in it for yrs until i ripped out my interior and it never made it's way back in the rig.

i'll take those rims if you ever come towards sacramento.
no road trips planned in the near future. i hope to do some wheeling this yr so if nobody local picks them up there yours. i'll give you a heads up if i'm heading your way and i'll try to make sure it's not the day before.

on the tires it's more of a buy 3 get one free. the one 36 is old and not the same size as the other 3. tread depth is close but the tire is smaller.
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

prob better as a spare or on a trail rig.

can you check the back space on the rims for me? interested
i believe 3-3/4 but they could be 3-1/2 i'll make sure. here are a couple of pic's running 33x10.5's on my mj
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

i just might have to re-rock that rack. these are back in '02-'03 the last time it was on my rig. the rack is the smaller 4" instead of 6" ?.
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

the rack has purdy much only carried soft stuff and my hi-lift. i had my spare up there once from here to the con. by the time i hit gate keeper my spare was inside my rig.

So out of curiosity, what is the plan for the rig if you are getting rid of your 36s and rack etc? still running a 30/44 combo or something bigger ?

just getting rid of stuff i don't need or can't use anymore. 30/44 combo so went back to 35's to keep the voices in my head happy. back of the rig is gone so don't really need the rack. tubes are in the way for the box. went with stock 10 hole rims on the mj. except for the 36's & rims (smog check) none of this stuff has been on the xj sense '04... the arb bumper was on the mj.

I would just love the ARB bumper....too bad you are the left coast :(

no why?

road trip for the bumper!

so the rims are closer to 3-1/2 than 3-3/4 and they are more like 3-5/8-9/16?
ry%3D480

Last edited:
i could use (5) clean turbines and by clean i'd like to put my own rock rash in them. don't really care about the clear coat. i'll make a list of things i might want/need.

edit: and i guess cause there's some interest in the rims i'll clean them up this weekend and get some better a little more detail pic's.

Last edited:
glad you put a :D on the end of that... i've got enough soft 8's for 3-1/2 rigs...:gee:

quick7r i tried to pm you back but it kept coming back with an error. in you profile you list a '93. the hardware for the rack is for the earlier style luggage rack. just a heads up. now saying that everything can be made to fit.

Back