• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FOR SALE: AX-15/NV3550 bellhousing, and 29 spline 8.25 carrier

xjjeeper19

NAXJA Forum User
First up, a used AX-15/nv3350 EXTERNAL slave bellhousing. This will work with both transmissions. model year in is 1992 model year out 2006. Perfect for a slave conversion.

$60 firm

CAM01024.jpg

CAM01025.jpg

Second up is a 29 spline 8.25 trak-loc carrier. it needs spider, and side gears, or a lunchbox style locker. I think I have new bearings for it, I have to dig it out from under my bench and check. if not, I will try and get some

$40

CAM00431.jpg

CAM00430.jpg

With Sean, I would be very confident that Paypal would work from his end. And parts trains shouldn't be all that difficult.

I expect if you give him a chance, he'll figure it out pretty quickly.

*Edit - my apologies. I may have misread the comment. Nonetheless, fro what it's worth, I'd vouch for Sean. */edit

David Bricker / SYR

Last edited:
where in IE are you? Wish i saw this earlier, i was just up there and could have grabbed it for Sean.

where in IE are you? Wish i saw this earlier, i was just up there and could have grabbed it for Sean.

I live in highland, right off the 210 by the 330. I work in Ontario at the auto center off the 15fwy. I commute either the 210 or the 10. I can get it anywhere in between, including off the 60 fwy or the 215 fwy.

Justin

Ah, i have a friend that commutes from IE every day who could have grabbed it, but it's pretty far out of his way.

Back