• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flex, whos got the most in the northwest

Ba-Riedo said:
I dig the bushwacker.

-Alex

Somewhere I have a picture of tom driving my jeep when it got tatered.

Found it.

dsc02285jr5.jpg

IXNAYXJ said:
Dumbass, check out post #4. :D

How's KansASS?

-----Matt-----

I know! I saw that you mentioned it, but it was way before that other guys' picture showed up. Kansas is kansas, flat and mostly boring, but there's wheelin within a couple hours and family galore within a couple miles. What kinda camera you get? Better be Nikon :)

The Beijing headlights look more like Wj headlights. Thore are definatley commander lights.

Not at all.
And they look REally good on the newer model ones. The only thing i would wonder about is blinkers on the front, since those are just reflectors on the 96+ XJ's. But with the 96- xj's the side markers blink too.....

Looks like they're going for right about 20 bucks a light plus shipping on ebay right now.

Last edited:
85xj4dr said:
And they look REally good on the newer model ones. The only thing i would wonder about is blinkers on the front, since those are just reflectors on the 96+ XJ's. But with the 96- xj's the side markers blink too.....
I really like the look. I would have to either modify my lights or my bumper as it sits flush with the stock XJ lights.

-----Matt-----

Well, all it would really take is converting the wiring harnes (splicing in new ends) from the older sealed beam headlights to the newer halogen light sockets.

I wonder how you would go about with all the mounting brackets and stuff though.

Richdaman said:

Nice. Have you ever lost the spring off the ACOS bump stop?

Back