• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FIRST TURBO XJ - you'll be shocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
urban yan said:
lol. not again :eek:
but, yeah, I posted about this XJ a while back on JF... just trying to spread the wealth here... with a ton of cold recepetion I might add..

Cool find and I would take that engine in my XJ.Dont worry about all the negitivity you get that on every forum you go to their is always somebody wanting to rain on your parade!!

Don't talk a lick of shit againt MuddyPaws.... I would like to see you do some of the things he and his class have been doing...

That thing is pretty cool, it is sad that someone would let something one of a kind like that turn into a pile of rusty crap. By the looks and condition of the Jeep on the outside I am sure every part internal on that engine needs to be gone through. I am glad they don't put salt on the road in Oregon, it destroys everything! By the way I have never read anything about this Jeep before.

ZacSquatch said:
Don't talk a lick of shit againt MuddyPaws.... I would like to see you do some of the things he and his class have been doing...

noone did... his posts were referred to as "negativity", "raining on someones parade" and "cold reception." Im sure he and his class have done good work that people in the know would be proud of. Thats not sarcasm, but most people dont know what his class does so you cant exactly hold it over people.

On a different and more on topic note, can someone give me the link to the great lakes 4x4 thread that talks about this?

Last edited:
ZacSquatch said:

I wasnt talking shit about anyone specific was speaking in general if you are referring to me?

to: phil (ecksjay)

i know i've been absent for quite some time, but it seems like almost every thread i open yields at least one negative response from you.

are you unhappy?

just curious, because i never knew you to be an asshole in real life - however, you certainly play the role on here.

are people not allowed to have discussions about jeep-related things they find interesting? is that not what this board is meant for?

i for one, even though i am not living in the nw and currently jeepless, am glad you no longer have mod control over the pnw forum.

take it as you wish,
walter.

trainwrexj said:
to: phil (ecksjay)

i know i've been absent for quite some time, but it seems like almost every thread i open yields at least one negative response from you.

are you unhappy?

just curious, because i never knew you to be an asshole in real life - however, you certainly play the role on here.

are people not allowed to have discussions about jeep-related things they find interesting? is that not what this board is meant for?

i for one, even though i am not living in the nw and currently jeepless, am glad you no longer have mod control over the pnw forum.

take it as you wish,
walter.

Still only eating vegetables because you can't hear them scream?

lastara

Was it me chasing you from the NWC or the drunken faggotry? :laugh:

ECKSJAY said:
Still only eating vegetables because you can't hear them scream?

lastara

Was it me chasing you from the NWC or the drunken faggotry? :laugh:

oh now with a personal attack clearly aimed toward my diet? how original, matt.

i haven't seen any recent pictures of you, but perhaps you should think about some new dietary habits. i inherited mine from my parents.

actually, i left the nw so i could finish my degree and hopefully not have to work retail for the rest of my life.

</hijack>

trainwrexj said:

i haven't seen any recent pictures of you, but perhaps you should think about some new dietary habits. i inherited mine from my parents.

actually, i left the nw so i could finish my degree and hopefully not have to work retail for the rest of my life.

</hijack>

There, now THAT'S dialogue! I have to stoop to the Liberal talk to get anything out of you. If I make a 'My Pet Goat' reference, can we be friends and start over? :heart:

SOUTHTEXASXJ said:
Cool find and I would take that engine in my XJ.Dont worry about all the negitivity you get that on every forum you go to their is always somebody wanting to rain on your parade!!

yeah they are on all forums, but this one seems to be the worst i have been too. you get attacked by search Nazis if you start a new thread but if you bring up an old thread you found via search the "this thread is old as sin" Nazis attack you, or u just get plain out rude people. btw awesome find!

ECKSJAY said:
There, now THAT'S dialogue! I have to stoop to the Liberal talk to get anything out of you. If I make a 'My Pet Goat' reference, can we be friends and start over? :heart:
Go RP!

trainwrexj said:
Hey, don't drag me into this cluster fuck. I thought the ToFurkey thing was water under the damn, Walter. :D

BTW, I don't think your advice to Phil regarding his diet will do much good, he's a rent-a-cop now and has to eat his daily quota of doughnuts. It's just too bad he brings his inflated sense of improtance/security-guard mentality into every thread he responds to.

-----Matt-----

scottmcneal said:
Welcome to NAXJA... Nice reading... Do you have more on this? Not all the people here are ASSHOLES.. sorry you had to meet so many today....

X2

Holy shit they're jumping right in the boat!

bigrofl.gif

urban yan said:
dude. what the hell is wrong with you? seriously?
are you trying to be funny? are you lonely for attention? do like acting
the fool? If you don't like this thread than don't post... it's that simple
(even for a simpleton to understand).

All I asked for was the tech input here. You failed to provide it. You posted some pictures of a redneck hack job and gave another guy a hard time for asking WTF?

WHERE TECH, LEECH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back