• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Firearm re-loading setup Pistol and rifle, mostly Hornady. $250

Skully

NAXJA Forum User
My dad had inherited this from his dad and it is a mix of stuff. Not much of a re-loader myself and no time for it.

Big items;

(2) magnetic scales
(1) Press
(1) Tumbler
(1) Box of misc tools
A drawer full of dies and brass and primers, etc.

Asking $250 OBO for all of it.

100_9932.jpg

100_9931.jpg

PM if interested.

List of calibers you have components for?
List of what those components are? (eg: 100 .243 Nosler HPBT bullets, 50 pieces of .357mag Hornady brass, .300WM RCBS dies, etc.)
What are the "misc tools?"
More info on the press? It looks to be a single stage... why is there a bungee cord holding the handle up?
Specs on the tumbler? Got any media for it?

Potentially interested, but definitely need more info.

Last edited:
I have reloaded since I bought my first hunting rifle. It’s the only way I could afford shooting some of the calibers I own. This a good deal. If I lived closer, I would buy it just for the spare components.

List of calibers you have components for?
List of what those components are? (eg: 100 .243 Nosler HPBT bullets, 50 pieces of .357mag Hornady brass, .300WM RCBS dies, etc.)
What are the "misc tools?"
More info on the press? It looks to be a single stage... why is there a bungee cord holding the handle up?
Specs on the tumbler? Got any media for it?

Potentially interested, but definitely need more info.

More questions than my 4 year old :smoker:
There are (7) dies; .223, 30/30, .45 acp, 30.06, .308, 45/70, and .243

There was a bungee cord on the press because my dad didn't want his 2 & 4 year old grand-kids playing with it. The misc. tools was a box with case cutters and other tools, i.e. misc tools. It is a Lyman Turbo tumbler and there is a mish mash of brass, primers and casings.

100_9934.jpg

100_9935.jpg

Not enough I can use to be worth it. Thanks anyway, good luck with your sale.

Not enough I can use to be worth it. Thanks anyway, good luck with your sale.

Understand completely!

I did add up all the items if you were buying them new, which is about $500, so 50% cost for used. My Grandfather hardly reloaded and my dad had it in storage for the last couple years since he passed. He just recently set it up in the garage this summer, but never reloaded a single bullet.

Any interest please let me know.

I added the stuff up myself and got a similar number... its definitely a great deal, its just that the .30-30 dies and the tumbler are pretty much all I can use here.
If you'd like, I can post this up on my gun forum for ya.

well... having .223, .45, and .308 dies - in my opinion - is an excelent excuse to buy new guns for the dies to be used =)

I'll say good luck with a quick sale but if this is still around in a bit and I get some extra cash... :explosion

Back