• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finished My project for now

flynn78us

NAXJA Forum User
So my jeep caught fire a couple weeks ago and this is what I have now. It is a 1990 XJ with rustys 4.5 with rustys .75 shackles. She is running 33/12.50/15 Super Swamper sx's

And before timing fenders

Have you measured the difference front to rear??? Maybe using ACOS would be a better bet.. I have the reverse problem... My rear sags about 2 inches... But I know my leafs are saggin...

:gag: There is no such thing as being finished!! :repair: Not even for a little bit! :):) Let us now what your messing around with in a few days. :firedevil

:gag: There is no such thing as being finished!! :repair: Not even for a little bit! :):) Let us now what your messing around with in a few days. :firedevil

Ain't that the truth :) I wouldn't worry about leveling it at this point... You'll be lookin to move up to 8+ with a long arm in no time.. :shhh:

Then it will be saving pennies for gears and lockers and coughSUPERCHAGERcough cough

looks good. good luck with it :)

Back