• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

few xj items and misc.

wek91xj

NAXJA Forum User
got a pioneer radio/casssete player... with a pioneer 6 disc changer.... worked fine when i took it out a year ago, been sittin around in my closet...
(changer does have a small crack on cover)... 4 grey 91 xj flares, 1 hella 500 brand new never installed.... ARB safari snorkel water relocation ( just the tank) .... pair of K2 snow skis......some more later make offers
PREFER NOT TO SHIP

WHERE?

wek91xj said:
got a pioneer radio/casssete player... with a pioneer 6 disc changer.... worked fine when i took it out a year ago, been sittin around in my closet...
(changer does have a small crack on cover)... 4 grey 91 xj flares, 1 hella 500 brand new never installed.... ARB safari snorkel water relocation ( just the tank) .... pair of K2 snow skis......some more later make offers
PREFER NOT TO SHIP

whats an ARB water relocation?

alright, on a 97+ xj the winshield wiper fluid tank is in the fender, when u out a snorkel on you have to get a new tank that move under the hood so that the snorkel will fit.... i have a 91 and didnt need the tank, so im sellin it, the lines and wires that go with it.... if ur getting a snorkel and have a 97+ xj then ull need one.

Back