• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: XJ Dana 44

ethernet

NAXJA Forum User
I have been out of the XJ scene for a while and I don't really know what these are going for right now. Probably in this economy they aren't going for anything near what they use to but I will see what I can get. This was pulled from an '89 XJ. It is tagged to say that it has 3.07 but I believe it has been changed to 3.54 (I think that's what I ran in my Jeep). It also has a LSD. No low ballers please. I still know more or less what this is worth. It is complete from drum to drum.

2011-03-17_12-14-51_355.jpg

2011-03-17_12-15-17_955.jpg

As stated in my OP it has been years since I had messed with my Jeep stuff. After digging into it all I do remember now that I had traded a guy my XJ D44 for his MJ D44. The MJ's did come sprung under. I am not here to screw anyone over at all. Just had forgotten what all I had done before I took a break. The D44 that I had under my Jeep was in fact 3.54, this one however is not.

This IS a MJ D44 with 3.07 gearing and a LSD. Even though it is an MJ D44 it is still easier to adapt to put under an XJ than any other D44 due to the width and everything. Sorry for the confusion.

As stated in my OP it has been years since I had messed with my Jeep stuff. After digging into it all I do remember now that I had traded a guy my XJ D44 for his MJ D44. The MJ's did come sprung under. I am not here to screw anyone over at all. Just had forgotten what all I had done before I took a break. The D44 that I had under my Jeep was in fact 3.54, this one however is not.

This IS a MJ D44 with 3.07 gearing and a LSD. Even though it is an MJ D44 it is still easier to adapt to put under an XJ than any other D44 due to the width and everything. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm looking for a rear axle w/3.07 gearing. I'll give you $100.00 CASH

I'm looking to get more than that.
Then throw a price out there. Your looking for offers, I gave you one. What do you want for it?

As of this morning I no longer have a way to get it down to Utah. The axle is in Washington. I also stated that I didn't want any low ballers and that is definitely low. I was looking for $350.

As of this morning I no longer have a way to get it down to Utah. The axle is in Washington. I also stated that I didn't want any low ballers and that is definitely low. I was looking for $350.

You asked for feelers. I threw you a number to feel what you wanted. A low ball would be $20.00. Dont see alot of people jumping at this great offer.

But, you do even have it in State so whats the point! Thanks

$100 is still not reasonable for a D44, therefore making it a lowball. There have been a few people that have sent me PM's so there has been interest in it. I have it listed in two different chapters as well.

As I said, I had a way to get it to Utah but since I didn't have any interest before that person left I no longer have a way to get it down there right now, but I am sure I could figure something out in the future.

$100 is still not reasonable for a D44, therefore making it a lowball. There have been a few people that have sent me PM's so there has been interest in it. I have it listed in two different chapters as well.

As I said, I had a way to get it to Utah but since I didn't have any interest before that person left I no longer have a way to get it down there right now, but I am sure I could figure something out in the future.

When you don't list a price, How is any offer a low ball offer? If you knew what you wanted WHY did you not put that price up?

By the way I will give 101.00

When you don't list a price, How is any offer a low ball offer? If you knew what you wanted WHY did you not put that price up?

By the way I will give 101.00

Because at first I wasn't quite sure what they were going for but after doing some research and getting some offers through PM's I knew what it was worth. This is also listed as a FEELER hence no price was originally listed.

But anyway, I don't have a way to get it down to the area so mods, if you would, please remove this thread.

Back