• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER: Parting out my rig

Hey Keyung, I'm interested in the tcase skid let me know if its still up.Thanks man!!

ok u got it. i think. Too tired to go through the thread now.

Kyung;

How much for the following, including all all associated sensors:

AEM wideband EUGO gauge
autometer electric fuel pressure gauge
autometer trans temp
autometer oil temp
a pillar gauge pod

Also on the the A pillar pod, # of gauges?

If the price is reasonable mate - color me in for these. -Don

Kyung;

How much for the following, including all all associated sensors:

AEM wideband EUGO gauge
autometer electric fuel pressure gauge
autometer trans temp
autometer oil temp
a pillar gauge pod

Also on the the A pillar pod, # of gauges?

If the price is reasonable mate - color me in for these. -Don

What's up Don? The trans gauge is spoken for already but the rest is not. Give me a day or so to get back to you. You're first in line if you decide the price is right.
I made a three gauge pod out of two two gauge pods and had it painted to match the interior.
gaugepod22st.jpg

Tentatively planning on labor day weekend. Everything in one day. From complete rig to chopped up body in the back of my pickup. So everyone that wants something must come out and get it or have someone get it for them. I can't have stuff laying around. Too much of that already.
_______

Hey Kyung,what condition is the headliner in ? I may be able to help out for a couple of hours next weekend, we'll talk soon.

Hey Kyung,what condition is the headliner in ? I may be able to help out for a couple of hours next weekend, we'll talk soon.

I think it's in decent shape. I haven't really looked up there in a while. It's yours if you want it. Gratis.

What's up Don? The trans gauge is spoken for already but the rest is not. Give me a day or so to get back to you. You're first in line if you decide the price is right.
I made a three gauge pod out of two two gauge pods and had it painted to match the interior.
gaugepod22st.jpg

Looks good Kyung. I can repaint the pod easy enough for my gray interior. Let me know the damages when you get a chance mate. -Don

Need any help, gimme a call.

Any claim on the shocks?

No claim on the shocks yet.

They'll be $120 each. Freshly rebuilt.

The T case is back up for grabs.

No claim on the shocks yet.

They'll be $120 each. Freshly rebuilt.

Put me first in line, maybe we could work something out w/ your other project.

LMK if you need help on Sunday or Monday. I'll be around.

Put me first in line, maybe we could work something out w/ your other project.

LMK if you need help on Sunday or Monday. I'll be around.

ok.

Here that people? This Sunday is the day she'll be put to rest. Come get your junk or make arrangements.

Back