• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler 93 xj prerunner 4000

this 93 has been the biggest waste of money lol... that poor full traction kit.. i bought it fresh and didnt use it once... guy bought it and hasnt used it very often .. this thing needs to get beat on till she falls apart.. then scrap and start over

lol you're tellin me! I spent so many hours cutting out rust and welding plate over it, then rhino lining the whole inside. The thing runs good though! I drove it to barstow, superstition, ocotillo wells, all over the desert no problem. I want to sell this and buy an 01 with a 4.0 and aw4 and just start over. But If no one buys it by the end of the month I'm tearin it apart and puttin coilovers, deavers, bypasses, and a cage in it. I'll drive it til the motor burns up.

lol you're tellin me! I spent so many hours cutting out rust and welding plate over it, then rhino lining the whole inside. The thing runs good though! I drove it to barstow, superstition, ocotillo wells, all over the desert no problem. I want to sell this and buy an 01 with a 4.0 and aw4 and just start over. But If no one buys it by the end of the month I'm tearin it apart and puttin coilovers, deavers, bypasses, and a cage in it. I'll drive it til the motor burns up.

you should let me know when u tear it apart id buy some old parts off ya :roll:

i definitely will be having a firesale soon! starting with some bilstein 7100 12" shortbody shocks valved for jeepspeed and some rough country 4.5" coils???

dude im telling you no one believed me when i said that little 4 banger ran good... lol its the custom shitty intake and thr royal purple oil...

Back