• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler 93 xj prerunner 4000

livinthedream

NAXJA Forum User
hey I'm thinkin about sellin my baby. 1993 2.5 manual np231.. just passed smog, reg in hand, runs great. full traction long arm kit, 6" FT coils, 12" short body bilstein 7100's at all 4 corners. T&J upper shock mounts/plating up front. HD trac bar, trac bar brace, steering brace, custom tranny cossmember, HP d30 front 4.10s. welded 8.25 rear 4.10s... Rubicon express 3.5" leafs out back with new bushings and greasable shackles. procomp 33x12.5x15 all terrains on alloy rims. inside completely sprayed with sound deadening rubberized coating. CB radio. Custom overhead console. New CD player. rear speaker bar out of 99 xj. upgraded sony speakers. Set up for hydro bumps up front... will include for extra... glass fenders extra... Thanks!

Guy

jeepp.jpg jeepp2.jpg

jeepp.jpg

Sorry for the other hijack but....

I broke one of your welds on the rack running some washes at night with the lights on....

....does that mean I was going to fast for them? Do you have speed rated welds?

Sell that taco and get another jeep!

:D

Just sayin...

Jk ;)

Now back on topic....

BUMPITY!

hahaha ok so check this shit out.... and guy sorry bout this jack too...

the jeep looks great dude... the chevy is gone =/ it happens

tone.. you killing me the speed rating on the rack is 15 mph on the dirt lol what weld broke?

so some how i caught another itch. i have my eyes open for a long travel kit for the yota lol.. i just wish my yota was 4wd... but camburg has a bad ass race kit that pulls 20"

Back