• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 2003 TJ Sport, 17k miles, excellent condition

MG2000XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Alright guys, I have been put in charge of selling my uncle's TJ. He bought this thing a year or two ago for his beach house and it was never really used. It has mostly sat in his garage for the time he has owned it so he's asked me to sell it for him. It has been taken on the beach but I don't believe it has ever been wheeled. I'll know more in the next week or so.

I dont know much about it yet as I am across the country at school but here is what I do know.

2003 Wrangler Sport 4x4
17,000 miles (currently under 17,000)
Excellent condition, near pristine
Hard and soft top
It has 32x11.5 BFG ATs on what looks like a 2" BB
No rust, scratches, dings or dents
Interior is also in excellent shape
It apparently has some crazy stereo in it but I believe the stock stereo is currently hooked up.

We will be posting this for $16,500. Let me know what you think it's worth with what we know thus far. I don't really expect to get that much out of a vehicle on the forums but you never know. I'd like to gauge the interest in a jeep in this condition. My dad is driving this home from the beach as I type this. In the next week or so my dad is going to clean and detail the vehicle and see what, if anything, needs work. I'll have more/better pictures up soon. If you're interested in the Jeep send me a pm.

These are the only pictures I have right now

Last edited:
Im not real sure, my uncle left it in the garage at the beach house and never really drove it, he's not a jeep guy and has too many other vehicles. All I know about the previous owner is that he sold the jeep because he needed some quick cash.

I haven't seen the Jeep in a year or so but it looks like Rubicon rocker guards were installed and there looks to be some sort of small bumper hoop/light bar on there.

Last edited:
That's a very odd combination for a 2003 TJ. From what a recall, the 4.0 was the only available motor for a sport model TJ in 2003....unless there was a special order for a 4cyl. The SE model came with the 4cyl.

Back