• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER: 1991.5 Dodge W350 Dually 4x4 Cummins 5 spd Flatbed

cheapcherokee93

<----boat-manche
well my dad is thinking about selling the beast, so im posting it up here to see if there is any interest.

its a 1991.5 Dodge PowerRam W350 DRW (dually) 4x4 Intercooled Cummins Turbo Diesel 5 speed Getrag 360

Intercooled Cummins rated at 160 HP, 400 ft/lbs torque :D

Odometer reads around 85k miles, but for some reason the PO ran with the speedo disconnected so its got an estimated 130k on it. the estimate was based on what the PO said, and since everything else he said about the truck checked out i'd like to believe him.

an autometer tach was also added.

this truck was originally a BLM truck in Colorado with a utility bed. the PO bought the truck at an auction. My dad eventually sold the utility bed and made a custom Flat bed for it. He also utilized the stake pockets and created a full set of stake bed sides for it. Its also got 4 auxiliary lights on the flat bed, and some auxiliary hazard lights sticking out on the top of the bed, which are only attached by one bolt so they are easily removable if you dont like them (not gonna lie, im not a huge fan but they do indeed work). also has an amber strobe light up there as well. all of these are on switches in the cab. also has back up camera with the screen in between the two sun visors on the headliner.

has a K&N cone filter right now, but i still have the stock setup which comes with the truck.

also has a 3" straight pipe to a 4" stack which was bolted on to the stock exhaust. the stock exhaust setup also comes with the truck and can be put on.

those are the only performance mods, nothing else has been touched.

the getrag 360 has a recent rebuild on it (have receipt) only about 1000 miles on the rebuild. works great. also changed the clutch when the rebuild was done.

as far as the body goes, its not the best but still fairly complete! the doors are dented around the mirror frames. they were there before my dad got the truck so im guessing it happened under its BLM duties. there is also a small part on the grille that is chipped so its not perfect either. and theres just over all small dents and tree pinstripes from off roading (yes, this thing can wheel!).

as far as 4x4, the front dana 60 has the locking/unlocking hubs. rear dana 70, both open diffs. both diffs have the stock 3.55 ratios, which are very good for the highway. tcase is a np205.

tires are 235/85 on 16" stock steel wheels. the rears are ATs while the fronts are more of an all season type. all have lots of tread left. the spare is one that matches the rear tires, also with lots of tread left.

has a 50 gallon reserve diesel tank with electric pump, filter, and gravity feed hooked up. this may/maynot come with the truck, depending on how much he gets for it.

also, comes with a nice grill guard/bumper combo with ramsey 12,000 lb winch on the front. its been used a few times and works great! comes with controller.

the shocks are Monroe HDs with a lifetime warranty :D i have the receipt, just take one in anytime it breaks and it gets replaced for free

onto pics:
IMG_0186.jpg

see, it has flex :D
carrying a full bed of camping gear

how it currently sits:
IMG_0270.jpg

view of the back:
IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

and if you wanna see this thing wheel before we did anything to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG-Drum7jDE

:D

this thing will haul anything (well, almost). its always been very reliable and has never let us down.
my dad was thinking $6500 OBO (price is negotiable)

feel free to post questions on here, im sure i forgot something.

Damnit. I want this, but I won't even be able to come close to buying until a year or more. Oh well...

Back