• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Run 2010

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, I think it's about time this gets going.

This year the fall run will be held at a park in the Hill Country of Texas.

There is alot of great parks out there. And I know it's a far drive for most of you to come out that way but, alot of our members have headed your way in the past few years to attend events closer to you. Doesn't matter to me because there is no good wheeling in the Houston area, so I always have to drive to meet up with you guys. 4 to 7 hours one way.

There is K2, Trees Ranch, that one park with wheeling, gun range, paintball, ect... I just can't think of the name and more.

If someone from that area can post up more and the name of that one park for me, lol, that would be great.

As for a date, I guess we will have to see but I would like to see late Sept. ot early Oct. I guess you guys can work that out.... for now. Might to step in and pick a date. lol

I dont know about trees ranch but the only run I believe they are having this year is labor day weekend. K2 is my pick, and Hidden Falls is the place with paintball. I think its overrated. K2 all the way! I am going to Fall Fling in Moab the beginning of October and most of the places in the hill country close then too because hunting season starts. That said, event should take place some time in September.

K2 in September might be nice. I will hopefully be heading up to Moab for the run up there in Oct.

Ok, I think it's about time this gets going.

This year the fall run will be held at a park in the Hill Country of Texas.

There is alot of great parks out there. And I know it's a far drive for most of you to come out that way but, alot of our members have headed your way in the past few years to attend events closer to you. Doesn't matter to me because there is no good wheeling in the Houston area, so I always have to drive to meet up with you guys. 4 to 7 hours one way.

There is K2, Trees Ranch, that one park with wheeling, gun range, paintball, ect... I just can't think of the name and more.

If someone from that area can post up more and the name of that one park for me, lol, that would be great.

As for a date, I guess we will have to see but I would like to see late Sept. ot early Oct. I guess you guys can work that out.... for now. Might to step in and pick a date. lol

Thank you. About time.

I dont know about trees ranch but the only run I believe they are having this year is labor day weekend. K2 is my pick, and Hidden Falls is the place with paintball. I think its overrated. K2 all the way! I am going to Fall Fling in Moab the beginning of October and most of the places in the hill country close then too because hunting season starts. That said, event should take place some time in September.

Agreed on K2 if we can find an open weekend.

Headed to Clayton in September...

Bye.

blah do super lift!

So it can be like every other sanctioned RRC event? No.

Last edited:
Hidden Falls Adventure Park, is the other one u were thinking bout kirt....im in....i think hidden falls has what we want overall includeing gun range...lol

I won't be attending since my rig is out of commission, and the new rig won't be ready for quite some time.

please not the 18th-19th of September. I have drill that weekend.

I think it should be later than labor day weekend to be a "fall" run.

heck maybe even Chia will have another truck by then ;) :)

I'm in... I have not wheeled locally in awhile! Please not the weekend of Oct 10th... my daughter is getting married then :)

Spotting like that can get people hurt... glad your rear wheel slipped down in!

Let's try and decide something the sooner the better so we can plan.

When Texas Nissan Offroad was active we always had a Holloween run... just sayin :)

Chia, we will never count you out... U R 2 impulsive ;)

OK "IF" this is going to happen we need suggestions for dates and not the "please not this weekend" antics

We also need to get set on a destination. I for one would like to go to Hidden Falls. The weekend of the 16th of October would work for me as my B-day is the 15 and I can tell myself to go as a B-day gift to myself..lol provided I can get off from work then as I may have a new job then

So when do you as a group think we should have this. We will not be able to make everyone happy that is a giving. So y'all have to give us input or we will just decide amongst ourselves and you will just have to deal with being the following sheep. Your call.... be the sheep or the sheep herder

On a side not to consider the 22-24 of October the "Cypress Offroad" group from Houston will be there (Hidden Falls) in all there Wrangler glory.

Back