• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling photo album links here

bigjoe said:
Yah, John, I just got through watching the video we took on Poison Spider. That thing flexes alot and looks good when it does but it's also very tippy. I started re-thinking the 8" springs. I think I'm going to leave mine at 7.5" I'll give you a call and talk springs and shackles.
It was good wheelin' with you.
Later,
Joe :viking:

My 7" rim and tire combo also adds to the tippy'ness. Not to mention that this the first trip out with brand new BOR leafs.

Escalator
2004_1008Image0008.jpg

2004_1008Image0012.jpg

JohnJohn said:
My 7" rim and tire combo also adds to the tippy'ness
John John, you know what you need.
Go ahead, sing it Sean,
"There goes Tokyo, go, go, Mudzilla!"

ryurabbit said:
And you guys call me a throttle jockey!!! :bunny:
Cause you are!!!!! My throttle use was very carefully planned which resulted in no damage due to it's implementation unlike some other people I know :bunny:

Remi still waiting on the 3 legged pick.

Rabbit I will shoot you all my pics hopefully tomorrow.

Remi,,

was the smoking tires before
450.jpg
AND
450.jpg

Just wanting to know :gee:
love ya Remi...

Oh,,,, same trail. just an hour apart. on dirt roads, where is that wrascaly Rabbit.....
:wave:

Re: Remi,,

Geepfreak said:
was the smoking tires before
450.jpg
AND
450.jpg

Just wanting to know :gee:
love ya Remi...
Actually it was the day before on a dirt road (spat out a ujoint cap, one on each side!). Next day I rode on my spare shafts :eek: with the other ones repaired (new spice ujoints and welded caps). Interesting thing is that while replacing the axle shafts the breaker bar..... BROKE. Gonna have to pick me a nice 3/4" drive breaker bar and socket for that sort of a trail repair.

Just so the proof shows that it was Remi's rig.

And to show that is was the axle nuts causing the issue. does anyne have pics of the broken Breaker bar's (plural)..
450.jpg

Re: Just so the proof shows that it was Remi's rig.

Geepfreak said:
And to show that is was the axle nuts causing the issue. does anyne have pics of the broken Breaker bar's (plural)..
450.jpg
It's in my jeep.... the little square piece (1/2" drive) that goes into the socket broke off and got stuck in a socket. Thankfully there was someone with air tools as well as someone else with a compressor!

:anon: Remi, that was me with the on board air, hate to admit i can't remember who had the air tools.... got a few pics of you smoking the 4, man that was good.. just wanting to jab, you with the before and after the ujoint fail< and then see you smoke the widow with all four...... so much for paying shop fee'S...... spares do better than replacments.... :peace:

Last edited:
Rick, your pic link doesn't work, set the beer down and do it right!

Did my dad get any good pics of you going up escalator? Still go thtat video to release as soon as I kick my home computer's ass.

Back