• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Facebook or Myspace anyone?

XJosh95

NAXJA Forum User
I don't know how many of us have a facebook or myspace page, but I have both. I don't want to take anything away from NAXJA because it is b-e-a-utiful! But, I find myself put to an ease with them since I don't have to browse through pages of posts and threads to find details such as times, dates, locations and specific people. If you have either one, hit me up. Searching Joshua Firestone should be able to find me on facebook and Josh Firestone should find me on myspace. I'm located in Bremen, Indiana. If there isn't one already, maybe we can make a network for NAXJA?

Later guys!!:cheers:

Hey that would be cool, never noticed if NAXJA uses either or not. I have both, but have been using facebook a lot more lately. Mine would be under Ed Warren if anyone wants to add me (at work now so can't do too much:rolleyes:)

HAHA! 292 now!!

I filled out a quick Facebook thingy just to kill some time.

Michael Hale

I deleted my Myspace after it got so full of spam; Facebook is where it's at; hit me up.

Collin McCormick

Alex Tatum-facebook
I don't member what my myspace one is, so you just have search for me.

facebook-joshua jordan
myspace-jjchgo

Back