• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F/S or Trade: Built '97 XJ

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
I guess I'll throw my hat in too......

I don't need 2 rock rigs, and the BOR promo rig still serves dual purposes, so this one is pretty much "surplus".

I'm looking for a solid, equal value daily driver AMERICAN manufacturer vehicle. No Fords, no imports. Compact truck, SUV, Sedans..... I'll entertain anything with at least a 6cyl.

So, here it is:

-'97 SE 4dr 4.0/Auto unknown actual mileage but likely around 180K. (warning light cluster was swapped out for a gauge cluster).
-D300 t-case, flipped, cable twin-stick shifter.
-Custom tube winch bumper with Warn 9500hs winch, synthetic fairlead.
-LeBaron hood vents and aftermarket CAI
-BIGoffroad head light harness
-D&C full roll cage with added floor tubes and "B" hoop bracing
-4-point harnesses and high bolster aftermarket vinyl seats.
-Kenwood Stereo, factory rear sound bar
-Manual windows/mirrors
-Full size 35" spare
-NEW 35x12.50/15 Mickey Thompson MTZ's on beadlocks and 4 new lock rings, Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers
-D30 w/ 4:56's, lunchbox locker, inner alloy shafts, Yukon u-joints,axle truss and LCA skids
-Rock Crawler 3-link brackets and custom links with HUGE joints.
-Phat Jeeps Canyon Climber steering
-RE 6" coils, 1.5" spacer
-RE HD Trackbar and bracket
-JKS Over Axle Bracket
-Bilstein 5150 shocks on all 4 corners, Daystar EVS foam shock bumps on fronts
-D44 rear axle, alloys, Detroit EZ, 4:56's
-BIGoffroad 4" FlexE leafs and RE boomerang shackles, 3-position spring seats and raised shock mounts welded on.
-"Solid" diff covers
-Full frame stiffeners with welded on sliders.
-Custom rear bumper
-Flat belly trans crossmember
-Factory gas skid
-Rear quarter guards

Needs some tinkering. Body is straight, but the paint is really sun burned/clear flaking on hood and roof. D300 needs the vent tube relocated, or maybe just too full of gear lube - it blows lube out the tube when street driving. Needs a little hammer work to the floor board to give the VSS and wires more room. Gets a hint of death wobble at higher speeds, needs steering damper or hydro assist to take care of that. Windshield is cracked down low and one good sized star crack. Rock rails still need finish grinding of end welds and paint.

Runs and drives great, no issues. Passed emissions so clean it shocked the e-test technician.

I don't need to sell this, so don't insult me with low-ball or B.S. trades.

$6000 or equitable trade or?

2010-08-16193129.jpg

100_0684.jpg

100_0682.jpg

100_0683.jpg

100_0695.jpg

100_0694.jpg

100_0693.jpg

100_0691.jpg

100_0690.jpg

100_0688.jpg

100_0687.jpg

100_0686.jpg

100_0685.jpg

Last edited:
I may be trading with snowboard3r411 so this may be gone this coming Saturday.

DICK!
Ya couldn't have posted this say, 3 days ago?!
I'd have bought this rig in an instant, but NOO, you gotta wait till AFTER I spend my money on a bike.

DICK!
Ya couldn't have posted this say, 3 days ago?!
I'd have bought this rig in an instant, but NOO, you gotta wait till AFTER I spend my money on a bike.

:laugh:

I'd trade ya the bike in a heartbeat..... but the wife would divorce me.

:laugh:

I'd trade ya the bike in a heartbeat..... but the wife would divorce me.

Lol I dunno if that'd be a fair trade, I'd have quite a bit more money in my pocket right now if I'd bought this instead of the bike.
I drool over this rig every time I see it lol. Hell, I coulda just walked over to your place and drove it home :D
But damn Troy, really, 3 DAYS! I'm kickin myself right now lol.

=[ i wanna trade you my jeep for that...

Back