• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extreme Group

At least if it looked like yours i wouldn't be scared to cut the roof off! :moon:

Who said I was scared. I'm old and like to stay dry! :wave:

As long as Glen stays away from RTI ramps he wheels pretty well. Especially since ghost is past the point of 'pretty' and he will take a dare.

I think if he brings his sons' jeep(s) he should let them wheel ghost and he can wheel the stock rigs! LOL...I can see him sitting there chomping at the bit now.

Last fall he wheeled baby ghost (Now Nicks DD) and did really good. Nick and I looked at each other and at the same time said "so he really CAN drive!"

Last fall he wheeled baby ghost (Now Nicks DD) and did really good. Nick and I looked at each other and at the same time said "so he really CAN drive!"

That was a good time. So if Nick is not taking RR is Baby going to make that trip?

That was a good time. So if Nick is not taking RR is Baby going to make that trip?

Right now the Rocket just isn't ready. Needs at minimum front driveshaft and really should do the rear traction bar or ill be blowing up more driveshafts. Funds also aren't going to be there to wheel it. I don't want to endanger the Baby Jeep being the DD right now.

My plan right now is to jump into some seats and navigate/photograph. I enjoy that just as much anyways.

Re: Re: Extreme Group

Right now the Rocket just isn't ready. Needs at minimum front driveshaft and really should do the rear traction bar or ill be blowing up more driveshafts. Funds also aren't going to be there to wheel it. I don't want to endanger the Baby Jeep being the DD right now.

My plan right now is to jump into some seats and navigate/photograph. I enjoy that just as much anyways.

I dont know you, but I may have an open seat. I'll be doing intermediate though.
I don't stink (although in the middle of July I may) and I always enjoy having a co pilot

Updated list

1) Jim -beer_goggles
2) Glen -Ghost
3) Tim -Team Struggle
4) Brian - brianho13
5) Jason - polar_jeep_04
6) Tyler -Team willys
6) Justin -DoWorkXj
8) Pat - Pat

At what point do we want to do two groups?

This looks to be a really good group, bunch of guys willing to beat on their rigs should be a fun day.

Agreed. What are you wheeling now?

I need to know when you guys will be doing Lion's Den so my group can watch Ghost decimate his XJ. LOL.

I need to know when you guys will be doing Lion's Den so my group can watch Ghost decimate his XJ. LOL.

X2!!! ...I would imagine the last day of wheeling

pretty barbie jeep on 35s locked front and rear......needs a stretch.

Brian "aka Glen's official spotter for the weekend:D" ho13

Please have a camera while you're doing this! :D

pretty barbie jeep on 35s locked front and rear......needs a stretch.

Brian "aka Glen's official spotter for the weekend:D" ho13

Oh a JK?

Back