• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Everlast welders

blenny

RRC President
I see a lot of hobart vs Lincoln vs miller, and never buy a harbor freight unit, but I cannot find anything on Everlast welders. I saw a new Everlast MTS160 mig/tig/stick unit for 750, seems like a good price for everything you get, but also seems too good. What have people seen or heard about Everlast equipment?

I was looking into picking up one of the Everlast TIG/stick/plasma AC/DC units a while back but the more I looked into it the less appeal they had. The only appeal of that unit was the price however there were too many threads about quality issues. In the end I decided that I don't really need the TIG and will be buying a Hypertherm Plasma as my next major tool purchase since I already have a 220V MIG

Take a look over on the WeldingWeb forum, but keep in mind that within the Everlast section of that forum the Everlast rep is the mod with the power to remove threads they do not like.

~Alex

A lot of these cheap inverter machines do TIG... but after seeing what it takes to do TIG right, i'd hate to think of how much you pay extra for the tig function, and how little you get.

Back