• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

errrrrr....

Let's bring it back into getting video and extorting whacko mug-wielding mothers for XJ AND paintball priveleges.

If that fails, catch a mountain-lion cub/yearligng and loose it in the house. Amongst the ensuing turmoil, lament that it must have "followed you home..."

woody said:
Let's bring it back into getting video and extorting whacko mug-wielding mothers for XJ AND paintball priveleges.

If that fails, catch a mountain-lion cub/yearligng and loose it in the house. Amongst the ensuing turmoil, lament that it must have "followed you home..."

Perhaps it's time to resort to a little Prozac in her coffee?

I wonder what Pa thinks of the crazy bitch? Maybe he goes along to get along?

CRASH said:
Perhaps it's time to resort to a little Prozac in her coffee?

I wonder what Pa thinks of the crazy bitch? Maybe he goes along to get along?

How long you been married Crash?

I looked up his name and found his site and a reference on wikkipedia...

Blegh after reading so much political drivel you just get sick of it... I think I got to halfway down the front page...

I remember why I ignore this crap for the most part...

ANYONE who writes a book and puts a HUGE pic of HIS OWN MUG on the cover is an applebag in my book..... dont care who or what he is....

His face is ALL over his site..... Got a little ego Mr. Dean?

The search for what PRAXIS means was a little more interesting....
Richard J. Estes
Praxis Centre for Canadian screen writers
a record company....
PRaxis project?

Creme???

Woah.... It's time for dinner and a chance to digest all this...

I have limited experiences wih 'lightly medicating' a small annonymous group...

with mescaline.

It didn't go all as planned...

:dunno:

<edit> but the subjects :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: at ANYTHING for a few hours.<edit>

Last edited:
Citat3962 said:
I looked up his name and found his site and a reference on wikkipedia...
Try this....Do a search on...Howard Dean, White Christian, evil,

see what it pulls up(I haven't done this but betting on something interesting.)

HIS... PARENTS... BOUGHT... HIM... A... JEEP... Sounds to me like the kid's a spoiled brat. When I got my driver's license, my parents bought me a brand spankin' new ink pen, so i could use it to get my ass a job and buy my own damn car.

PS I had to walk to school in the snow, uphill, both ways. And I liked it!!

:mad: :lecture: hasta :hang: :bs: :twak: :anon: :puke: :patriot: :smsoap: :arrowr:

94xjinsc said:
HIS... PARENTS... BOUGHT... HIM... A... JEEP... Sounds to me like the kid's a spoiled brat. When I got my driver's license, my parents bought me a brand spankin' new ink pen, so i could use it to get my ass a job and buy my own damn car.
PS I had to walk to school in the snow, uphill, both ways. And I liked it!!
I don't know if you read this thread as carefully as you think you did... Its not about the Jeep (which he says was a hand-me-down, as many first cars are), its about conservatives being vastly superior to liberals, those namby-pamby 'comrades' that any 'real man' hates, if he has any balls at all...

it was a handme down...
it was completey ignored for 3 straight years....
The airfilter had not been changed in 3 years; same with the spark plugs, trannyfluid/t-case fluid, oil was pretty old too, the doors barely closed, the center console was busted out, the sound system didnt work, the coolant leaked, the oil leaked, the dashboard had not been put back on properly so the AC was going half into the Dash rather then out through the vents, the locks on the rear doors were fuked up and the brakes had not been looked at in years; even the freakin recall on the brake rotors back in 1998 had not been taken care of yet!

i took care of everything on that list myself and my parents had not given a shit... they were just wanting a new car for my mom.

They did NOT go out and look for a new car FOR ME! its a 96 XJ with 115k that my dad has not taken care of since my Mom decided she wanted to drive it and not let him drive it to work.

if my parents did buy me the friggin car or something like that and my mom would have told me NO offroading i would have pretended that it WAS not a Jeep and wouldnt give her shit... But that was NOT the case. one of her statements was (and this pisses me off when think about it) "You arent taking your jeep out there with you Bush-loving Redneck friends"

nuff said; my mom just hates me.

Beej said:
I don't know if you read this thread as carefully as you think you did... Its not about the Jeep (which he says was a hand-me-down, as many first cars are), its about conservatives being vastly superior to liberals, those namby-pamby 'comrades' that any 'real man' hates, if he has any balls at all...

And here we go again... hasta

Oh, I stand corrected! You're not a spoiled brat, you earned that jeep. How dare them make you do all that work yourself. I can't BELIEVE they didn't give you that vehicle in cherry condition!! And to think they might want you to take better care of the damn thing so they don't have to pay for repairs themselves if you f#@k something up. Someone call child protective services.

Look, I hate to sound like my parents, but if you're living under their roof, paying nothing, contributing nothing, if you don't agree with their political or social beliefs, either shut up to drive, or speak up to "get grounded" hahahahaha little boy's grounded

Beej said:

94XJINSC aka BALLZILLA :wierd:

ok... first off im not saying im unappreciative of the jeep... i was just pointing out it wasnt a gift from their loving hearts... it was cuz my mom wanted a new one. i dont care what condition it was in; just thought it might help the image.

i just dont see how the "You are the child im the mom - u listen period" thing applies to politics as i didnt even freaking bring it up or want to discuss it becuase i knew where she would take it and where it was going. im sorry that you dont know my mother neither myself and you obviously dont take the time to understand something (like by reading everything thats right there - the little links on the screen to the different pages) before you have to comment on it and make your case. (wow - much like my mother who Never reads websites,magazines,newspapers and refuses to watch TV)

thank you for the helpfull advice; i do intend to shut the fuck up in front of my mother from now on, and i do realize that i dont deserve the jeep as i have not given her 5000 buks as i have had no means before in my life to transport myself to a place where I could make money. Now besides that... I realize that yes she did give me the gift of life and YES she has done her best to make me aware of that - and feel friggin guilty about it (for w/e the reason). Thats my end of the deal - learn to deal with it and feel guilty that I owe her my life ... and other then a few learning curbs yes I am holding up my end of the deal. Her making it harder isnt helping one bit... is that my fualt too?

Hey Commando...The more I read of this thread the more I realize....this thread is not about politics...jeeps...being grounded...shutting up around your parents or anything else.

Its just plain and simply about the fact that your mother is one crazy bitch.
I don't care if you should listen to your parents or not(although I belive you should)
The more and more I read the more I understand that your moms a whackjob and no matter her political affiliations or your respect for her..she is just crazy and until you either move out or they haul her off the the padded room(which sounds like a good possability) Then you are just going to have to deal...

I feel for ya man.

I tend to agree doc, but...

"COMMANDO, NO DINNER FOR YOU, GO TO YOUR ROOM! NO TV, NO COMPUTER, NO PHONE. JUST SAY YOUR PRAYERS, YOU AND TEDDY BEAR BRUSH YOUR TEETH, AND GO TO BED!" AND DON'T MAKE THE NICE GOBLIN UNDER YOUR BED MAD!
:rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: :rattle:

Back