• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Duh....

FlexyJOE

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, so scince I met alot of people @ MOAB this year, I figured I had better start posting instead of just sitting here and lurking with Rick Norman. Those of you who met me, My name is Joe Daro, I came up with Rick Norman this year and last year also. I have done some of the best of the west trails here in AZ. So here I am and I am gonna start posting... so for Jes, Andy, Mrs. Hinkley, and all of the people I had a blast with last week....heres to ya!!!!:cheers:

Was good to meet you too, just please Keep your junk from blocking the roads.....

LOL

oh yeah....was you the one from TEX-AS huh????:D It was nice to meet you also...I will TRY to keep my JUNK outta yo way...least I is fixin to try......:laugh2:

Look, it's Flexy...
picture.JPG

...(Don't call him Driveway)Joe! :D :D
Good hangin' with you and Rick again. :cool:

Jes

Yeah, I was just looking @ your pictures.....damn, I am glad someone got some good pictures!!!! It was awesome hanging with you guys.....including the princess.......I wonder if there are any pictures of the "decal" rigs???????:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Oh yeah...Jes, Where is "THE" AVATAR???:spin3:

Jes said:
Look, it's Flexy...
picture.JPG

...(Don't call him Driveway)Joe! :D :D
Good hangin' with you and Rick again. :cool:

Jes

Cool shot! Where is that trail/spot, I actually don't recognize it.

Joe, I've got some shots of you in Lower Hell. I'll be posting them later on the site.

Had a blast also, and it's about time you two quite standing in that closet together! :D

mark

Mark, That trail is the "secret" trail......:eyes: we were SWORN to secrecy....But I can tell you the name of the trail is "Boulder Alley" and it was one hell of a kick in the ARSE!!!!! Wish you were there...:bawl: and as for coming out of the closet....I seem to remember a "certain":spin3: decal that was floating around......

FlexyJOE said:
Mark, That trail is the "secret" trail......:eyes: we were SWORN to secrecy....But I can tell you the name of the trail is "Boulder Alley" and it was one hell of a kick in the ARSE!!!!! Wish you were there...:bawl: and as for coming out of the closet....I seem to remember a "certain":spin3: decal that was floating around......

Yes I do to and no I did not travel home with it, it went east.

mark

FlexyJOE said:

I'm going to find that trail come Easter! :D

mark

FlexyJOE said:
I had a blast with last week
So was it you or Rick that had the super sub which is shake loose/vibrate off obstacles? :D
Anywas, been fun meeting you guys :D

Kejtar
P.S. I just wish I had snapped a pic of your face when you were in the tub and said that you need to winch out :D

Short trail, but fun. We were going to run it and then head over to Upper helldo, but a few of our most notorious......er,notable friends had problems. So it turned out to be a relaxing day on a short trail with an early finish, then we all went to Moab Diner for ice cream. C-Rok ripped his Rock Ram axle mount off, OneHub/OneTon broke another hub (yeah, like that was a surprise :) ), and CRASH broke a steering shaft coupler.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Hi Joe!

So have you released the seat cushion from yer butt yet? Any new battle scars? I still have all my ugly from last years little nighttime mishap on LPG.

Sorry we missed you this year. Marni says hi to lisa. Emma will be jeep ready next summer. Hi to Rick & Vanda too

SeanP

You weren't forgotten, we just wanted you and Tim to get your survival skills back in shape. Besides, if you wouldn't buy those cheap ass hoses, you woulda been fine :firedevil

Sean

Beezil said:
sniff sniff.

and everyone forgot about my blown steering hose....

sniff sniff.

That wasn't on the trail, breaking on the street doesn't count as trail repair. :D

mark

Pics look great, nice canyon!

Back