• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drinking, wheeling, and making a video of it

XJLI

NAXJA Forum User
that royally pisses me off. Morons. Idiots. D-bags. That the stupid kind of evidence to demonize the wheeling community. I don't understand why they had to record it too, even though those idiots would not be considered part of our community. morons.

. i'd love for pirate to burn it down but i don't have that kind of status there.

I don't think you would need status, I would imagine they all would agree with you on how ****in stupid they are and do something about it. This hurts our imagine a lot and give tree higgers excuses

Damn, DUI, public intoxication, possible tresspassing, there would be enough stuff on that video for a nearby suburb to not only jail every one of them, but to also take that rig from them too!

meh, theres no footage of the driver drinking, nor them going past no tresspassing signs.

meh, people do douchey stuff all the time.

does this piss anyone else off?

No it doesn't.

Some guys making a music video, wow, no sign of drunk driving or anything else going on. I really went into that video expecting a bunch of drunk guys tearing things up when all I got was some crappy music video. :speepin:

Ive seen worse, its totally stupid, but was kind of funny when he shot that guy in the butt with the bb gun

You can't fix stupid!

Back