• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't you hate it when

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
Your sitting at home watching tv, checking out the latest jeep crap and then the doorbell rings so you have to put on pants to answer the door. I HATE when people make me put on pants... Sure you might say, just dont put on pants, well after the last time that happened and it was girl scouts selling cookies....lets just say it didnt turn out well.

5070cbig.jpg

Not a problem for me anymore.

Rev

Invest a little time and ensure no one WANTS to come near your door
oh_shit.jpg

I think its time to trade in your Madaline Albright sock puppet, and hang out with Paul Ruebbins. (SP?)

You 2 sound like a perfect match...

:D

This could end up in the Den very quickly.

How about one of those double doors, where the top and the bottom open separately? Just use the top half, leave the pants off. Or if you've got a full length glass storm door like me, duct tape a pair of old pants onto to the lower half and make sure you're standing behind those, cheap fix.

If I was well endowed I'd go naked, or maybe a short kilt that just let the head hang out :D

Ramsey said:
If I was well endowed I'd go naked, or maybe a short kilt that just let the head hang out :D

or....

I just had a vision of a kilt with a pair of built in truck nuts hanging out!

Now that would be funny when the JWs come to visit.
('scuse me while I scratch)

Back