• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

don't understand

Some people are too stupid to know when enough is enough.I've done my share of recreational drug use, and after the first time, you never get quite the same high again, so you "chase" that, and again, some people are just too stupid to realize they have gone too far.I was a weekend party warrior for years before a heart attack brought me to my senses, now i just stick to beers.

he injected coke? i always herd that was a huge no-no

Personally, legalize the green stuff and death penalty for coke and meth. Way too many ruined lives and our little War on Drugs is failing miserably and is misdirected.

bjoehandley said:
Geez, at least we keep our broken down van in the back yard...........

How do you tell a rich redneck from a poor redneck? A rich redneck has two cars jacked up in the front yard. :laugh3:

That's one of my dad's favorite jokes. At one time he had 5 cars jacked up but they were all in the back yard, so he wasn't a redneck. Mom disagreed and made him get rid of them anyway.

Then there was our neighbor down the way a piece. When he had accumulated three cars jacked up in front of his trailer he borrowed a front loader and buried them - right there in his front yard. Come to think of it: I wonder if anybody disappeared around that time? Hmm, I think I'll give Cold Case Files a call. Or, maybe City Confidential. It'd be cool to see West Alton, Mo on TV.

SeanP said:
Personally, legalize the green stuff and death penalty for coke and meth. Way too many ruined lives and our little War on Drugs is failing miserably and is misdirected.

It won't matter once everyone becomes a wirehead
sparkly.gif

Back