• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't Fear the Jeeper 4x4 Show: 7/31

its at 10 like last year, what time are we going to meet up. we kinda got tossed in the back with the yotas last year..... lets not do that this time.

Last year we were parked all over also. Don't get this one confused with the Woody's show. I think we meet up at 8:30~8:50 with Plans on Rolling out of the parking lot at 9.

That way we can park together this year.

I'm down with meeting about 9 up there and arriving en masse. (anybody have a PA they can use to blast Ride of the Valkyries?)

its a good re-make. plus it would really suit the mass showing of the NWC.

I'm really just looking forward to getting torx's suspension on the jeep so I don't flop on the RTI ramp.

In for this! I have to bumper pull my junk there. I am going to test run pulling it with my XJ but if that don't work is there a place to park my tow rig out of the way? I don't mind if I have to walk some but my junks not legally street-able right now.

Dave.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back