• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DOM Tube now available at Ruffstuff!

I HAVE to add to this...

I have built a lot of stuff with tube in my life. I typically would just go to a local steel house for what I need. Well with Dan supporting racers as well as he does, I recently needed steering and trackbar goods, and bought his kits that included DOM tube, as well as control arm link tubing.

The last time I bought DOM was at a local steel supplier and it was 2.25x.120 for bump cans. It was the wrong move. My 2.0 air bumps would not even come close to fitting inside. What junk. And there should have been .01 clear even.

SO when I needed to fab up some control arm links and my needs required 1.5x.250 to slide inside of 1.75x.120 for the lowers, I was not feeling good about it.

Dan sells quality tube.

his 1.5 slid right into the 1.75 as it should have and with precision fitment it felt like for 36" of sleeve. No needs to do any boring etc. Now this might be how its suppose to be, and all. But I would have never been able to do with with local sourced tube I feel.

Point at hand, if ID and OD dimension are this closely regulated by his tube manufacture, then I feel the quality of the material is also of a High mark.

I will no longer go to any local steel supplier when I know how good his is.

Back