• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Didn't give you all enough time? 2008

Kejtar said:
well... the colorado boys wouldn't really show up anyways, so why not make it more convenient for someone who will come :D (couldn't resist myself LOL)

haha, funny guy eh?

:D

:variety:

TRNDRVR said:
I'd be up for something like that. Here's a a sugestion; Sierra National Forest Recreation - Activities Dusy-Ershim OHV Route :)
Dan.

Dan, how about some Dusy Trail pics? These are from this last Aug. :)

http://www.fototime.com/inv/782CE62C18B1440

For an event with the drawing power of an anniversary event, we need to keep things centrally located and provide trails for all levels. Moab is perfect, and CO should also work out well. The buggy/trailer queens might have a problem with it, but are they Real XJ's anyway? :D :D

anything west of denver is all downhill for me anyways.. anything east is just that much closer for me... pencil mikey in....
mike

Goatman said:
Dan, how about some Dusy Trail pics? These are from this last Aug. :)

http://www.fototime.com/inv/782CE62C18B1440

For an event with the drawing power of an anniversary event, we need to keep things centrally located and provide trails for all levels. Moab is perfect, and CO should also work out well. The buggy/trailer queens might have a problem with it, but are they Real XJ's anyway? :D :D
Thanks for the pics Richard. I want to do the "Dusy" bad. My motive is this, my parents live just in Auberry. Perfect base camp. I'll get there someday.
Thanks,
Dan.

Re: Hawaii

HossHoffer said:
How 'bout we all drive to Hawaii. That would be great! It would be so cool with all the beaches and mountains and .....er, whats that? Oh....never mind:doh:

Gets out list...buy snorkle..kay, I'll be ready...

Be my luck, in the raffle I'll win an outrigger canoe, and won't THAT be handy in the deserts of OO-tah?

Back