• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Didn't give you all enough time? 2008

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
For those who didn't have enough advance warning of this event......like nearly a year......here is notice that we will be doing this again in five years. This is the 20th anniversary of the introduction of the XJ, and we will be celebrating every five years with a mongo XJ event.

So, mark your calendars and set aside the vacation time for 2008. :D

There is plenty of time to decide, but the location will probably be somewhere in CO.

Thanks for the heads up Richard.
I'll start wrenching on my rig to get ready just as soon as I get back next week.
Thanks again,
Dan.
:D

what about the midwest, badlands of superlift ORV park, maybe paragona in PA

bigjoe said:
Colorado sounds GREAT! Looking forward to it!
We'll start planning for it right now.
Any ideas where?

Joe
Ouray-Telluride-Silverton area??:cool:

my 4wd conversion is set to be done by end of this year. I will definately be attending the next big bash and all those in between !!!!! :)

Thanks in advance to sequoia and kejtar for the help :)

Here's a sugestion, why not have 2 locations. I'm not trying to split the country, but for the sake of time and money. On the same week, we can have two events. in 2008, we will probably have XJ's that fly, oh I mean, some serious teleconferencing. Other than the time difference, we will all be together and more likely for everyone to join in.

What do you guys think?

Colorado rules, why not more of the central mountains part? so we can run, Spring Creek, Holy Cross, and Iron Chest? :D

08 should be enough time for me ;) :D

Hawaii

How 'bout we all drive to Hawaii. That would be great! It would be so cool with all the beaches and mountains and .....er, whats that? Oh....never mind:doh:

I'm votin' for the Dakotas. Might as well make it a PITA for everyone to get there. Of course you get the screwballs like lincoln and phat that live too close. We'll tell them it's in FL :D

Sean

hjeepxj said:
Colorado rules, why not more of the central mountains part? so we can run, Spring Creek, Holy Cross, and Iron Chest? :D

08 should be enough time for me ;) :D

well... the colorado boys wouldn't really show up anyways, so why not make it more convenient for someone who will come :D (couldn't resist myself LOL)

Back