• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did anybody see this happen?

i woulda knocked that bitch out, f--king mexican immigrants i thought they came here to work, not cause problems

im happy they got it all on tape,lol

Last edited:
Man wtf is wrong with people...THe guy who got caught is so stupid, he gets angry b/c he was being stupid and cheating at life...what a f'ing loser.

So is it just me or is that the worst fight ever i mean neither one of them could fight.My girlfriend would beat the sh!t out of both of them! i mean seriously the white guy just took it even after being kicked in the face. Geez I wouldnt go out like that

The hardest part of that, for me, would have been simply getting beaten on camera.

Identify the threat.
Assess the threat.
Evaluate the level of force necessary to neutralise the threat.
Execute.

Repeat from (2) if necessary. That individual would probably have required breaking one or both legs in order to get his full attention. Frankly, I hope he gets killed in prison...

5-90

DansGreyMj said:
i woulda knocked that bitch out, f--king mexican immigrants i thought they came here to work, not cause problems

and just when I thought that TN was not full of ignorant rednecks...

You prove the stereotype...

the guy's name is Assad "Sam" Suleiman...

a sand nigger maybe...

but definately not a spic...

now have a nice day...

while bending your girlfiend/sister over.

:D

btw... crazy bitches are all kinds of colors, shapes and sizes... even sexes sometimes.

Last edited:
There is no possible way I could've kept my composure in either of those situations, first being beaten by someone who doesn't know how to punch and the second being smacked in the face by a woman with a water bottle.
There's no way I wouldn't have hit the guy back, I mean maybe if I was having an amazingly good day I would've let the first shot go, but after getting tackled and kicked in the face I would've lost it.

Chero-King said:
There is no possible way I could've kept my composure in either of those situations, first being beaten by someone who doesn't know how to punch and the second being smacked in the face by a woman with a water bottle.
There's no way I wouldn't have hit the guy back, I mean maybe if I was having an amazingly good day I would've let the first shot go, but after getting tackled and kicked in the face I would've lost it.
x2, as soon as he hit the ground I would've started dropping knees.

I would have shut the camera off, and then the rest I dont think I should say, but they wouldnt rip people off anymore!!:us: hasta pretend the horse is a sand nig$er!!

Man...I dunno I found something incredibly amusing in that whole situation.

I mean...

First the asswipes ripping people off were caught on tape beating the hell out of someone and then...

A reporter got tagged pretty good. All in all everybody wins. :D

Gil BullyKatz said:
and just when I thought that TN was not full of ignorant rednecks...

You prove the stereotype...

the guy's name is Assad "Sam" Suleiman...

a sand nigger maybe...

but definately not a spic...

now have a nice day...

while bending your girlfiend/sister over.

:D

btw... crazy bitches are all kinds of colors, shapes and sizes... even sexes sometimes.

hey dude i grew up in so cal and that guy looked pretty damn mexican and u cant tell me the bitch wasnt mexican her name was Rosa, too bad im not white u dumb motherfucker just cuz i live tn i doesnt mean im white if anyones ignorant its u

now u have a nice day while getting fucked up the ass by ur boyfriend u cocksucking motherfucker

DansGreyMj said:
hey dude i grew up in so cal and that guy looked pretty damn mexican and u cant tell me the bitch wasnt mexican her name was Rosa, too bad im not white u dumb motherfucker just cuz i live tn i doesnt mean im white if anyones ignorant its u

now u have a nice day while getting fucked up the ass by ur boyfriend u cocksucking motherfucker
:roflmao:

Once again,
DansGreyMj said:
if anyones ignorant its u

DansGreyMj said:

So Cal, TN who cares, your really in a state of ignorance.
BSD

BSD said:
So Cal, TN who cares, your really in a state of ignorance.
BSD

hey atleast i dont live in oklahoma

and dont tell me im ignorant ive seen firsthand what these wetbacks are doing to this country, all thru out high school i couldnt get a job for the life of me cuz they were all filled by illegals that would work for a third of the price and u couldnt order a cheeseburger for shit, im not being ignorant im being reallistic

Last edited:
DansGreyMj said:

We rest our case. :looser:

DansGreyMj said:

and dont tell me im ignorant ive seen firsthand what these wetbacks are doing to this country, all thru out high school i couldnt get a job for the life of me cuz they were all filled by illegals that would work for a third of the price and u couldnt order a cheeseburger for shit, im not being ignorant im being reallistic
Escuela didnt do much good for you did it.

At 18, you'd better learn to shut up, or get beat up.

You have no freakin clue.

Fergie

DansGreyMj said:

OKay I put those in bold for ya...You are ignorant. You could not get a job because of mexicans? They worked for a 1/3 of the price? First off that is common for under the table jobs, not jobs that are monitored by government. Something called minimum wage, and considering you were in high school, you most likely were not doing high skilled work. You need to realize that they have a will to work stronger than the average american because the money they will make is a lot more than back at home. Here we are spoiled by the ability to chose where we work based on our skills.

Shut your mouth, you stupid (whatever)...You could be purple and I would hate you the same as I do now. Go away.

Back