• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deer Valley in June?

SharkXJ

NAXJA Member #1177
Hey Guys,
Who wants to do a 3 or 4 day trip out to Deer Valley, Slick Rock some time in June?

Maybe start up the SharkMark Deer Valley run? :)

I'll bring the BBQ.

Lemme know.....
Mark

Just an update of the Deer Valley Trail, there is a POSSIBILITY that the trail will re-open this year but that definitely won't be before mid-July.

I might be interested in a trip to Slick Rock or Barrett Lake Jeep trail sometime around then. ;)

I'll be up there, but not until later in July, 28th through the 31st. Headed up to stay at Alpine for a weekend with the family. It's become sort of an annual thing for us. Last year, going on what little I knew from before, and the lack of signage, I ran DV up to the lookout. It had a couple of large boulders that had detached from the side of the trail (natural erosion) making for some very interesting spots to get by without body damage.

Yes, count me in too. I love that area and to do the whole Deer Creek run when it opens would e great.

I'm a maybe. trying to run hell hole in June, and if I haven't done high lakes by then probably high lakes too . and probably rubicon, and maybe niagara. Ugh,, so many choices! not enough time to wheel.

Back