• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec 18th cleghorn trail toy run

It was obvious which ones were open and which ones were closed. No one did anything ilegal.

Ya no kidding if theres such a stink about it they should have showed up and seen for them selves. Im pretty sure most folks on here know I personally have pushed for the legal running of the trail for years, Im not going to run it illeagally period, I tail gunned and thats the end of the story. We had no incidents we had very few problems and we all had a real good time while still wheeling responsibly.

Thanks everyone, i had a blast. Cant wait til next time.

I didn't realize your local. We got to get that beast of yours out. That thing is built for punishment. Next time I go out on a more challening run I will definately hit you up.

img0037resized.jpg

img0038resized.jpg

img0039resized.jpg

img0041resized.jpg

img0042resized.jpg

img0046resized.jpg

img0047resized.jpg

img0049resized.jpg

img0052resized.jpg

img0051resized.jpg

img0053resized.jpg

img0055resized.jpg

img0056resized.jpg

img0057resized.jpg

I thought it was some kind of bobber deal so you can see the end of winch line. lol well its a good idea especially if throwing a line into a river or something

Naxja sharkfishing M+G?:phone:

Sure, if someone can get us on the boat for free... =)

I think my last "free" sportfishing outing cost me $50 or so... 3 one-day licenses and a burger. Can't afford that and to buy my way onto the boat!

the run is cancelled.. i dont wanna compete and take away from the foresty run...\

we will reschedule

Back