• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dallas/Ft. Worth

SpartyKrunk

Im better than you
So, since RoM is days away. I know alot of use from this area are going; are we all going on our own or is a convoy in thought? If option two is go, where will everybody be meeting or catching up where?

So, no thanks to the 29 people who opened this thread and didnt bother to reply; I'm leaving on my own. I have a handheld Midland CB radio, I dont know it's range; but if you're lucky; i"ll mostly be on channel 7 if im not listening to the mud ducks yap on channels 19 or 21. Call sign: SpartyKrunk

Rich and I are still trying to get a good time set to meet Kurt in Buffalo...

why are yall going north on 45 towards Dallas when it seems more direct to take 59 through nacogdoches?

when are you leaving sparty? im meeting my friend up in dallas thursday night and were headed over friday morning.

when are you leaving sparty? im meeting my friend up in dallas thursday night and were headed over friday morning.

Sorry, but I have to be there by 5pm Thursday. I dont even know why I posted this thread, im leaving too early for everybody else. Well; at least everybody else can organize here, but I think they're all doing there own thing.

i leave work 5PM on thursday down here.

no worries though. i am looking forward to giving you a hard time though. :D

Back