• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie Correctlync Steering

jeepme

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I am selling my Currie steering system. Tie rod ends are about 1 year old.
Complete system including new stock pitman arm.

$200.00

Interested, PM sent.

PM'd ya back

I don't plan on buying your stuff but I am curious why you are selling it? They make great stuff! sorry not to try and thread jack. Someone is going to get a killer setup

I don't plan on buying your stuff but I am curious why you are selling it? They make great stuff! sorry not to try and thread jack. Someone is going to get a killer setup

jeepme's Sig said:
6.5" lift, long arms, Under Construction, D44 front, Currie 35 spline 9 inch rear, 37's, ARB's, OBA, tera 4.1 t-case, Fox shocks, Radesigns manual shifter, yada yada yada.

Oh, and hopefully that someone will be me tomorrow... :)

fyrfytr1717 has first dibs. I am selling it because I am doing a 44 swap.

SOLD!!

Thanks Jeff! Can't wait to get it installed. It was nice meeting you. I would have loved to have stayed and talked Jeeps longer (or at least gotten a closer look at your rig), but the wife and boy had already been sitting in the car for an hour and a half and were itchin' to eat some corned beef... Hope you had a good St. Patty's Day!
:cheers:

No problem I know how that go's. I need to get down to some of those Fresno area trails when the rig get's done.

Back