• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cummins into an XJ... This will take a year.

I'm a female. No, I don't paint them all. I mix it up and paint three nails on each hand so that my nails wear evenly and I get more use out of the bottle of polish. Even a retard knows that's what you have to do. The only problem is that sometimes I hammer the fingers that aren't polished.

Last edited:
3pcxwr.jpg

bawahahaha

UPDATE: I had to put this on the back burner because I got my dream job as a CNC operator/machinist, but now I'm going back to school (again) so I have time to work on it, but no money!!! I don't have access to a frame bench anymore, so I have to buy an engine/trans adaptor, which is expensive. I put a bunch of stuff for sale in the Sierra Chapter, so take a look and help fund this build!

UPDATE: I had to put this on the back burner because I got my dream job as a CNC operator/machinist, but now I'm going back to school (again) so I have time to work on it, but no money!!! I don't have access to a frame bench anymore, so I have to buy an engine/trans adaptor, which is expensive. I put a bunch of stuff for sale in the Sierra Chapter, so take a look and help fund this build!

Hey I work as a CNC machinist! What do you make?

Any updates?

Back