• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl pics and videos

Haha that's the second time someone rode a jeep on the upper rock garden. I took stump for a ride but he sure as hell held on.

What? A late model XJ that still has functioning A/C? Never in a million years would I believe that....but if Sam says so, I have to believe her.

Jennie's works great, but that's because Mark replaced all of it like 2 years ago.

DSCF4145.jpg

awwww, look at the baby jeep.

That thing is a race car.

she drives it like one.

all I could think about when she was crashing through brush @ 25 MPH was the 10 hours of paint polishing and waxing it took to get the trail pinstripes off the first time.

CherokeeCrawl002.jpg

CherokeeCrawl006.jpg

CherokeeCrawl009.jpg

CherokeeCrawl012.jpg

CherokeeCrawl016.jpg

CherokeeCrawl023.jpg

CherokeeCrawl028.jpg

CherokeeCrawl031.jpg

CherokeeCrawl036.jpg

CherokeeCrawl045.jpg

CherokeeCrawl047.jpg

CherokeeCrawl051.jpg

you know, if you learned how to drive it wouldn't get so ugly.

and where is that hill in the second photo? I need to do that next year.

you know, if you learned how to drive it wouldn't get so ugly.

and where is that hill in the second photo? I need to do that next year.

The second photo is the hike at Fish Fossil The third is Trouble.

Why'd the passenger get out?

That was Sam walking down before I came down. Passanger was Hi2by's daughter. She rode the entire trail.

This is a little video I did at the middle/end of Lions Den. Sorry for the shaky video, I was trying to get the hell out of the way of the giant 42's heading my way.

This, along with a couple blown fuses was the aftermath.

IMG_20120707_144726.jpg

Back