• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Couple things for sale

js_customs

NAXJA Forum User
z34 lumina vents w/ drip trays...could use a paint job but otherwise in good shape - $30

Photo0652-1.jpg

Photo0653-1.jpg

chrome xj headlight bezels - in great shape, no cracks or peeling - $ 15 for both

DSCN0544-1.jpg

xj rear cargo cover w/ brackets - it's in decent shape but seems to have some issues retracting - $ 5

Photo0468.jpg

extended idle switch from an 84-96 xj...doesnt include all of the wiring as most of it was stripped already..just has the wires coming off of the switch - $12

Photo0758-1.jpg

Willing to ship on your dime or could meet in PA between West Chester and Reading

Do you have any better pictures of the headlight bezels? Is the chrome on it nice and clear?

I'll get some better pics for ya tomorrow. It's pretty clear, it's not faded or anything. BTW just realized I posted in the wrong forum :doh: Mods, please move to classifieds section.

why is this not in the classifieds?

interested in the vents as well. Shipping quote to 20832?

Snail/dukie, looks like between $18-20 for USPS, $15ish for UPS, maybe a little less. So I'll call it $45 shipped if either of you are interested.

casual, if you want a quote, let me know a zip code and i'll check it out

No biggie - yeah the drip trays are like 21" long so they're kinda awkward to box up.

Snail, they're all yours if you're still interested. I'll PM ya my paypal info

Vents are sold, extended idle switch pending sale...I also have a stock bumper from my 88 xj with a hitch. I'll let it go for $10 or a 6 pack of something decent. Doesnt have end caps and has holes cut in it for fog/reverse lights - I had 4" walmart driving lights in there as back up lights (lights not included)

j9v6gp.jpg

Back