• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cool XJ but.....

FordGuy said:
I liked the missing lug nuts on the front!

Holy shit dude, read a few posts...

Nominated...

ZacSquatch said:
Holy shit dude, read a few posts...

Nominated...
Really? Try a little harder next time.

ZacSquatch said:
What a bunch of Deuschebaggery

I believe its "douche-baggery" fine sir.

I thought it was a nice looking Jeep. He was only on 33's, so its not like he was running the D35 on 36's or 37's. I actually know a guy who has run 36's on a Super 35 without breaking.

Plus, I think he has some driving skills, he was going up that stuff pretty good.

okay, so did anyone notice the clear shield it has in front of the headlights/front turn signals. I have seen it before on pics of another european xj.

I thought the white lettering on the tires was supposed to go towards the inside. D'oh!

Oh, and the latch on his center console cover appears to be intact. Everyone else's is broken. Must be something about driving on the other side of the road.

Last edited:
did anyone notice that he was missing lugnuts in there

:)

rocknxj said:
I thought the white lettering on the tires was supposed to go towards the inside. D'oh!

Oh, and the latch on his center console cover appears to be intact. Everyone else's is broken. Must be something about driving on the other side of the road.

Hmm, I must have gotten some defective tires, I don't even have white lettering.

And my latch is intact and just fine on my '99.
I realize that rhymes.
So does that sort of.

A bungee cord holds mine down.

My latch works fine too, but then again, my Jeep's cherry...

2dlujk0.jpg

Hey, did anybody notice the tard is missing lugnuts on his super built XJ?

Back