• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Congrats Bill Dunn! Now we need photos...

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
Congrats again to Bill Dunn for winning the ROTM and earning the spot on the back of the NAC-Fest 2011 shirt!

Now we need some photos, Bill did send me a few but I'm looking for some more options to pick from. I know some of you must have some shirt worthy pictures, post them up! :)

Disclaimer:
We will need the high resolution files available and have the permission of the photographer for use on the shirt.
If you do not have a high resolution image available then DO NOT POST THE PICTURE.
If you do not have the photographer's permission to use the picture, without photo credit being given, then DO NOT POST THE PICTURE.

well this one is kinda old. best I got tho.

IMG_0738.jpg

hopefully someone has some more recent pics from rocktoberfest this year.

i remember that day :wave1:

We need to take a pic of his face and stick it to the front of his mirror for occasions like this

heres a few taken by a fellow JFC member, he doesnt have an account to post from..
P9190051.jpg

P9190046.jpg

P9190034.jpg

P9190047.jpg

P9190050.jpg

P9190018.jpg

We need to take a pic of his face and stick it to the front of his mirror for occasions like this
now that's funny, right there
055.gif

Nice job Bill...Jeep is lookin good!!!

Come on folks, we need to get going on the shirts but can't if we don't have a good useable image for the back! I know a bunch of you have wheeled with Bill Dunn, nobody snapped a shot or two? Look back on those SD cards. :)

haha
scan1066.jpg

ok for real
NACFEST012.jpg

haha
scan1047.jpg

scan1039.jpg

The last one might work ok on a shirt.

Or even WrEkLEsSXJ's 4th.

Any of you have the high res versions of these? Send 'em to me please.

The last one might work ok on a shirt.

Or even WrEkLEsSXJ's 4th.

Any of you have the high res versions of these? Send 'em to me please.

yeah ive got it somewhere, have to go home and dig through my pc....

how Bill really got the body damage....
billd.png

Back