• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Complete XJ interior.....everything

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We stripped everything out of a '92 XJ.......everything. Dash, seats, carpet, glass, trim, crank windows, etc. Would like to get a couple bucks out of some of the stuff, most is free to whoever would like to make a trip to Bakersfield and pick stuff up before we trash it all. Gray interior.

Pretty good condition.

Manual or electric door panels?

Manual.

Cal will be coming through town, or I'll be going down there, so something can maybe get worked out. This stuff is in a pile at my shop and it needs to go away. Just hate to through it all in the dumpster, but we will. Speak up if you can use anything.

I'll take the door panels, and plastic trim stuff it its intact/not broken. I guess get them to anyone that can hold them, not sure when I'll be in Bako.

The rear door panels are spoken for, you can have the front door panels. All the trim is good, yours if you want it. How much of it do you want?

Well, right meow my interior is tan, my newer front seats are gray. So, trying to change everything over to gray.

Back