• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

COMPANY REPUTATION

4x4fever

NAXJA Forum User
I FOUND A 3 ROW CSF H D RADIATOR FOR $179 AT DPG OFF ROAD
THE RADIATOR IS IS A GOOD BRAND BUT I NEVER HEARD OF THE COMPANY AN AM LEARY OF USING CREDIT CARDS ON PHONE
ANY FEEDBACK ON THIS WOULD BE APRECIATED

i hate all caps posts. can you please look at your post before you do so and make sure its lowercase? thanks.

but for reviews, i trust a thorough google search using the company name and/or product name and review in the search box. thats how i decide on a lot of my purchases when i dont know first hand which to go with.

[moved to the right forum]

Personally, I'd have no problems with DPG Offroad.

Oh, and dick...... posting in all lower case is almost as bad as all upper case.

DPG Off road is a great company. I have purchased numerous items from Dirk and he is honest and a straight up dealer.

I also purchased my CSF three row from Dirk.

I would not worry about doing business with DPG and they are a sponsor of this forum.

I am curious as to how your username and location are all lowercase and your post and title are all uppercase :roflmao:

Good company though.

I purchased a radiator from Dirk @ DPG also. DPG is a good company with a good reputation. My experience went very well.

Oh, and dick...... posting in all lower case is almost as bad as all upper case.

Ha, called him out! My buddy ordered a 3 core through DPG and he has a great experience with them. Dirk will treat you right.

DPG Off road is a great company. I have purchased numerous items from Dirk and he is honest and a straight up dealer.

I also purchased my CSF three row from Dirk.

I would not worry about doing business with DPG and they are a sponsor of this forum.

Just a quick correction, they are no longer a NAXJA sponsor.

Unfortunately, they did not contribute to any NAXJA event in 2010.

Hmmm, hopefully he just had a hard year. I will still order from him when it comes time for a radiator.

Back