• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comanche Picture Thread

xjblue

NAXJA Member #496
NAXJA Member
Post up your MJ photos here:

Suggested guidelines for posting:
How about keep the posts to a couple pictures per, re-sized for sharing on the web for easy viewing naturally.
Lets see trucks in your driveway, rock crawlin, racing, mall, trail, street, on the trailer, before, after. wherever.
Trucks that are more or less complete, the subject of the photo, or detail photos done artistically are preferred.
"cheromanches" are outside the scope of this thread being built from an XJ, but buggies etc. built from an MJ
are more than perfectly acceptable in this thread.
Photos you have taken or have been given permission of the photographer to post.

fri_13th0505_6.jpg

Starting with one of my favorites.

If it's been done before I didn't see one back to 97', besides a hijacked thread three pages and a photoshop thread.

Dave's looked pretty good before he sold it.
Poserside.jpg

Poserreara.jpg

Last edited:
2wd 4.0 column shift long bed I considered purchasing once
mj2wd4-0aw4long02.jpg

mj2wd4-0aw4long01.jpg

Same one from post #2 Before Dave purchased it.

At the 25th Anniversary

MJ Dan's in 2002 was an inspiration, headed for Rusty Nail

Wish I had better than a 1 megapixel digicam then.

20th Anniv. show and shine truck

heavy rust + $300 = parts donor
mj4wd4-0goatshort02.jpg

My new MJ.
2011-04-26_17-24-19_88.jpg

86 with 65k miles. 2.8, A904, NP207, Factory longbed roll bar :D, Solid everything except the floor. Motor is knocking, i will find out the damage next week.

My old MJ

cimg0205u.jpg

darrenru.jpg

darrenhogsback.jpg

And just before I sold it.
DSC_6400.jpg

otherwise i LOVE this pic. (different owner at the time, but truggy is back in Leds possesion)
DSC00884.jpg

thats member "yellaheep" driving in the pic

Back