• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ColoradoFest 2010

Hey Thom, kiss my ass. Isn't there a rule about having to have an XJ to participate???? :laugh:
I hope not...I was thinking about coming out to camp one night.:shhh: (no wheeling, unfortunately...I'll be on my way to Denver)

We might waive the rules if you provide the beer. :laugh3:

Holy Cross will be a good warm up for carnage. You know you want to run carnage, come on dents add charactor to your rig.

Forgive my ignorance- but I'v never wheeled in buena vista before... how hard are the trails there? My jeep is still far from being a hard-core rock crawler- is there trails suited to those of us more on the stock side of life?

97xj-32's, 4.5" lift, ls rear

thanks

Mike

Forgive my ignorance- but I'v never wheeled in buena vista before... how hard are the trails there? My jeep is still far from being a hard-core rock crawler- is there trails suited to those of us more on the stock side of life?

thanks

Mike

Nice group of guys in your build range, you'll have a blast.

mgonos, only trail i know out there is carnage and chinamens....

sounds like your rig should have a blast on chinamens for sure!
:thumbup:

but i dunno any of the other trails

thanks

Mike

Dont worry there are a few of us that are on the less modified side!

Buena Vista has trails for all types of rigs, from stock to buggy. That's a big part of why we hold the event there. There's something for everyone. Come join us, there will be plenty for you to do!

If you're curious about some of the trails on our schedule, check out www.traildamage.com. That site has ratings and detailed reports of just about every trail in the state. It's a great resource. :thumbup:

Great- I'll be there! Probably get down there late Thursday evening- head home Saturday or Sunday

Few more questions (wife is a bit of a planner so I know she'll ask)...
-any costs associated? Camping costs (tent camping in group site)? Dogs OK?

Thanks- look forward to meeting all of you who I haven’t already!

we are all still waiting on the associated costs that old-man is hiding from us. and yea dogs are ok at the camp site that they have reserved a group site at...(covered earlier in thread)

woot....
supa close now...lil over 3 weeks!!!

do we cough up money pre trip or when we get there?

tents set up in a particular manner or just wherever we park?

Info on ordering tshirts should be up shortly. As it turns out JohnJohn is going to handle this though his online site.

Camp sites are pretty much going to be first come first served.

Back